Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Parfum de Grasse

Parfum de Grasse, Adam 2007

Hybrid Tea

According to European rose websites this rose has an exceptional fragrance. It is of course named after Grasse, the Perfume capital of France.
I was a bit doubtful till I smelled it three years ago in a rose garden nearby Leuven, my hometown. It smelled like crushed lemon grass so yes it was deliciously strong.
It is a typical HT with its high centered buds opening in full HT blooms. The color is very bright: A red orange with yellow reverse giving it a golden glow. She stays quite short at 80 cm so she's also perfect for pots. Quite Hardy with zone 6b to 9b
I did many other reviews from breeder Adam and my God he's good at it.

Blooms 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Health 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Reblooming 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Fragrance 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💋
Shade tolerant ? No
Rain tolerant? Yes

Dirk's opinion:

My heart rejoyces when I see these extremely fragrant modern HT roses. Parfum de Grasse is no exception. Beautiful color and pervasive fragrance. If you can? Buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment